Rio Brasil Terminal
Rio Brasil Terminal is strategically located in Brazil’s largest economic region. Serving the surrounding expanse of import-export hubs, the terminal leverages its extensive fleet of container handling equipment and its deep draft to efficiently allow simultaneous berthing of large container vessels of global shipping lines.
The range of resources that pass through the port at Rio de Janeiro is quite diverse, among them, motor vehicles and auto parts, minerals, and stones—including ornamental granite, valued for its durability and timeless elegance.
With its prime location in the state of Rio de Janeiro, one of Brazil’s top three exporting states, Rio Brasil Terminal offers unique maritime, road and rail access.
- Advantage of access to superior logistics infrastructure in the state, and proximity to major oil and gas industrial centers.
- LCL cargo warehouse in the same bonded area without truck costs
- A container freight station (CFS) including a reefer plugs and a bonded warehouse connected to the terminal
- Faster turnaround time of trucks with the new Rio-Niteroi bridge concession expected to conclude by 2020
- Favorable location with accessibility to MRS railway in the port of Rio de Janeiro