Intellectual Property rights
All trademarks appearing on this Website belong to their respective owners and are hereby reserved.
You must not:
• republish material from this Website (including republication on another website);
• sell, rent or sub-license material from this Website;
• show any material from this Website in public;
• reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this Website for a commercial purpose;
• edit or otherwise modify any material on this Website; or
• re-distribute material from this Website, except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Where content is specifically made available for re-distribution, it may only be re-distributed within your organization.
You must not use this Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website, or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
This Website may enable you to post comments and other materials such as text, pictures, audio, video or a combination of these (for example, on blogs, forums or other public areas). You are responsible for all comments and material that you post (or that are posted using your username and password).
You must not post or otherwise upload any comment or material that:
• is inflammatory (commonly referred to as 'trolling');
• is xenophobic, racist, abusive, harassing or hateful;
• is false, libelous, defamatory, inaccurate, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or constitutes personal abuse directed at other users;
• is obscene, sexually explicit or pornographic, or contains links to other sites that contain or promote obscene, sexually explicit or pornographic material;
• constitutes commercial advertising, the promotion of gambling or the promotion of your own site (commonly referred to as 'spamming');
• infringes someone else's copyright; or
• violates any law, rule or regulation of the Republic of the Philippines.
You must not use this Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this Website without our express written consent.
You must not use this Website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this Website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
You must not use this Website to upload or transmit any personal information of any third party including, without limitation, to names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers, health or medical information or other financial or personal or sensitive personal information, except as specifically authorized by us and such third party.
By posting or otherwise uploading any comments or materials onto this Website, you grant us a perpetual, nonexclusive, sub-licensable, worldwide, royalty-free license to retain, store, republish, copy, reproduce, edit and otherwise use your comments or materials in any form for any purpose related to ICTSI Website or for any other purposes.
Access to certain areas of this Website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of this Website, or this entire Website, at our sole discretion.
If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas or particular features of this Website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept strictly confidential (and you are responsible for their misuse if you do not).
We may disable your user ID and password in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, "your user content" means material (including, but not limited to, text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this Website, for whatever purpose.
By submitting to us or this Website your user content, you grant us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant us the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not contain any information that are harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, invasive of personal privacy, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you, ICTSI, or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the Website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
We reserve the right to remove, in our sole discretion, any material or user content, submitted to this website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon this Website which violate these provisions. We further reserve the right to make formatting and edits and change the manner of any User content.
This Website is provided "as is" without any representations or warranties, expressed or implied. We make no representations or warranties in relation to this Website or the information and materials provided on this Website. We exclude all implied conditions and warranties with respect to the Website and its content, excluding any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which would breach any statute or cause any part of this paragraph to be void.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, we do not make any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied:
- as to the operation or availability of the Website, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon;
- that the Website will be uninterrupted and constantly available or error-free;
- as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided in the Website; or
- that the Website, its servers and the content are free of viruses, malware, or other harmful components. Nothing on this Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of Liability and Exceptions
Although we aim to ensure the content on this Website is up-to-date, there may be delays, errors or omissions that could affect its currency or accuracy. We may change the content on this Website at any time without notice. Also, as the internet is inherently insecure, we cannot guarantee the security of data contained on this Website.
Your use of this Website, and your reliance on its content, is entirely at your own risk. We will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this Website:
• to the extent that the Website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss; or
• for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
• for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
For all other types of loss, our total liability to you (including because of our negligence) resulting from your use of this Website or its content is limited in aggregate to Php1.
In the event a court says that we are liable to you, that liability will be limited (at our election) to either re-supplying the affected service or content to you or refunding what you have paid us for it.
By using this Website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this Website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this Website.
You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the Website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this Website disclaimer will protect us, our officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors.
Third party links
This Website may contain links to other sites that we do not own or operate and over which we have no control. Those links are provided for your convenience only, and we are not responsible in any manner whatsoever for their use, effect or content.
We make no representations or warranties as to, and accept no responsibility for, the accuracy of information on those sites, nor do we endorse any information, opinions, goods or services referred to on them.
Responsibility for the content of advertisements appearing on this website (including hyperlinks to advertisers' own websites) rests solely with the advertisers. The placement of such advertisements does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement by us of the advertisers' products and each advertiser is solely responsible for any representations made in connection with its advertisement.
Viruses and other interference
You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. For the removal of doubt, we do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this website or any linked website.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Governing Law and Jurisdiction