ICTSI Rio Brasil 1
Av. Rio de Janeiro, s/n, Ponta do Caju,
Rio de Janeiro, RJ, 20931-670, Brazil
+55 21 2585-8585
The terminal is strategically located in Brazil’s largest economic region. Serving the surrounding expanse of import-export hubs, the terminal leverages its extensive fleet of container handling equipment and its deep draft to efficiently allow simultaneous berthing of large container vessels of global shipping lines.
With its prime location in the state of Rio de Janeiro — one of Brazil’s top three exporting states — ICTSI Rio Brasil offers unique maritime, road, and rail access.
- Advantage of access to superior logistics infrastructure in the state, and proximity to major oil and gas industrial centers.
- LCL cargo warehouse in the same bonded area without truck costs
- A container freight station (CFS) including a reefer plugs and a bonded warehouse connected to the terminal
- Faster turnaround time of trucks with the new Rio-Niteroi bridge concession expected to conclude by 2020
- Favorable location with accessibility to MRS railway in the port of Rio de Janeiro
|TERMINAL AREA (ha)||18.8|
|BERTH LENGTH (m)||715|
|REEFER PLUGS (units)||270|
|IMPORT WAREHOUSE (sqm)||6,000|
|BONDED OFF DOCK AREA FOR EXPORTS (sqm)||23,000|
|QUAY CRANES (units)||5|
|RUBBER-TIRED GANTRY CRANES (units)||16|